- NHL: 1922-33; 11 seasons, 5 quality[1. By modern PPG standards]
- 137G (101th All Time at his retirement), 61A (25th) for 1988P (14th) in 390 Games (7th); 40.2 PS (18th)
- If the qualifier is set to 300 games, at his retirement Burch was 10th in GPG and 17th in PPG
- At his retirement, Burch was 12th All Time in Offensive Point Shares
- 82-game average: 29G, 13A for 42P
- 3-year peak (1922-25): 24-game average of 18G, 6A for 23P
- Playoffs: 0P in 2 games
- Adjusted: 257G, 292A for 549P
- Adjusted 82-game average: 54G, 61A for 115P
- If the qualifier is set to 300 games, Burch is 24th All Time in Adjusted PPG
- Traded twice after his prime, purchased once.
- Hart (’25), Lady Byng (’27)
- Top 10 Player[2. By Point Shares] once (’24)
- Top 5 Offensive Player[3. By Offensive Point Shares] once (’24), Top 10 four times (’25, ’26, ’27)
- Scored 20 goals twice
- Top 5 in Goals twice, Top 10 four times
- Top 5 in GPG twice, Top 10 five times
- Top 5 in Assists once, Top 10 twice
- Top 5 in Points once, Top 10 four times
- Top 5 in PPG once, Top 10 twice.
- Best Player[3. By points] on one Memorial Cup Champion (’20 Canoe Club Paddlers).
If you can tell me why Burch won the Hart, I would sincerely like to know.