- NHL: 1924-30; 6 seasons, 3 quality[1. By modern standards of PPG]
- 83G (22nd All Time at his retirement), 31A for 114P in 206 games; 28 PS (24th)
- At his retirement, Herbert was 13th All Time in Offensive Point Shares
- Era: Herbert is 5th in Goals and GPG, 12th in Assists, 11th in APG and PS, 8th in Points, 6th in PPG and OPS, 18th in Games[2. Of the 21 players to play in at least 200 games between 1924 and 1930]
- 82-game average: 33G, 12A for 45P
- 3-year peak (1924-27): 36-game average of 21G, 7A for 28P
- NHL Playoffs: 3G for 3P in 9 games
- Adjusted: 155G, 187A for 342P
- Adjusted 82-game average: 62G, 74A for 136P
- Traded twice after his prime.
- Top 5 Player [3. By Point Shares] once (’26)
- Top 5 Offensive Player[4. By Offensive Point Shares] once (’26), Top 10 twice (’25)
- Scored 25 goals once[5. 1 of only 19 players to do so at his retirement]
- Top 5 in Goals once, Top 10 twice
- Top 5 in GPG twice, Top 10 thrice
- Top 5 in Points once, Top 10 twice
- Top 5 in PPG once
- Top 6 Forward[6. By points] on one Runner Up (’27 Bruins).
Herbert had one pretty great season and one other very good one. That’s all.