- NHL: 1926-30; 4 seasons, 2 quality[1. By modern PPG standards]
- 54G, 24A for 78P in 159 games
- 82-game average of 28G, 12A for 40P
- 3-year peak (1926-29): 44-game average of 19G, 8A for 26P
- Playoffs: 3G for 3P in 11 games
- Adjusted: 107G, 148A for 255P
- Adjusted 82-game average: 55G, 76A for 132P
- Traded once in his prime, traded out of the NHL.
- Top 10 Offensive Player[2. By Offensive Point Shares] once (’28)
- Scored 20 goals once
- Top 10 in Goals twice
- Top 5 in GPG once
- Top 10 in Assists once
- Top 10 in Points twice.
- Best Skater?[3. By points] on one Champion (’29 Bruins), Top 6 Forward[4. By points] on one Runner Up (’30 Bruins)
- Best Player?[5. By points] on one All Cup Champion (’21 U of T) Allan Cup Runner Up (’20 U of T).
Aside from a bit of championship pedigree, it’s hard to see how Carson belongs.