- NHL: 1917-18; 1 quality season
- 14G, 2A for 16P in 17 games; 1.6 PS (17th All Time)
- At his retirement Hyland was 9th All Time in Goals, 21st in Assists, 15th in Points and 22nd in Games Played
- At his retirement, Hyland was 9th All Time in GPG 21st in APG and 12th in PPG
- No NHL playoffs
- Adjusted: 17G, 10A for 27P
- Traded/claimed when Wanderers folded.
- Top 10 in Goals once
- Top 10 in GPG once
- Top 3 Forward[1. By points] on one NHA Stanley Cup Champion (’10 Wanderers)
- Best Player[2. By points] on one PCHA Champion (’12 Royals)[3. Hyland’s team was not allowed to compete for the Stanley Cup because the PCHA season ended too late in the year to continue playing ice hockey.]
Hyland was one of the best players on the Montreal Wanderers, a team that was briefly the best in the NHA and then among the best about half the time the league existed. But I’m not sure that’s enough, frankly.