- NHL: 1927-33; 6 seasons, 2 quality[1. By modern standards of PPG]
- 48G, 48A for 96P in 211 games
- Era: Lowrey does not qualify for the leader boards[2. 62 players played in at least 200 games between 1927 and 1933 and Lowrey is not in the Top 25 in any category]
- 82-game average: 19G, 19A for 37P
- 3-year peak (1928-31): 44-game average of 11G, 13A for 25P
- Playoffs: 1G for 1P in 2 games
- Adjusted: 91G, 224A for 315P
- Adjusted 82-game average: 35G, 87A for 122P
- Traded once in his prime within the NHL, traded into and out of the NHL.
- Top 5 in Assists once
Lowrey is on this list only for completeness sake[.3. Lowrey once led a team in scoring, albeit a bad one] He does illustrate the problem with Hockey Reference’s era adjustment, as his adjusted numbers are absurd for how average his career was.