- NHL: 1929-38; 9 seasons, 5 quality[1. By modern standards of PPG]
- 77G, 98A for 175P in 349 games; 20.5 PS
- Era: Cook does not make it into the Top 25 for any category[2. When Cook is compared to the 61 players who played in at least 300 games between 1929 and 1938]
- 82-game average: 18G, 23A for 41P
- 3-year peak (1929-32): 44-gam average of 14G, 14A for 28P
- Playoffs: 2G, 4A for 6P in 24 games
- Adjusted: 133G, 260A for 393P
- Adjusted 82-game average: 31G, 61A for 92P
- Traded out of the league once and waived once, both near the end of his career.
- No appearances on major leader boards
- Top 6 Forward[3. By Points] on one Runner Up (’31 Black Hawks), Top 9 Forward[4. By Points] on one Champion (’34 Black Hawks)
If a player exposes flaws in Hockey Reference’s adjusted stats, it’s Tom Cook.