- NHL: 1917-19; 1926-27; 3 seasons, 2 quality[1. By modern standards of PPG]
- 18G, 12A for 30P in 64 games
- Did not play in the NHL enough for an 82-game average of 3-year peak
- NHL Playoffs: 3G for 3P in 9 games
- Adjusted: 26G, 64A for 90P
- Adjusted 82-game average: 33G, 82A for 115P[2. Take that with a giant grain of salt]
- Traded out of the NHL in his prime, traded twice within the NHL in the same calendar year after his prime.
- Top 5 in Assists once
- Top 5 in APG once
- Top 10 in Points once
- Top 6 Forward[3. By points] on one NHL Stanley Cup Champion (’18 Arenas), Top 6? Forward[4. By points] on one NHL Stanley Cup Runner Up (’27 Bruins)
Meeking was not a dominant player in the NHA, the PCHA, the WHL or the WCHL.