- NHL: 1919-22, 1925-26; 4 seasons[1. 1 quality by DPS]
- 17G, 15A for 32P in 68 games
- Matte didn’t play enough for an 82-game average
- 3-year peak (1919-22): 24-game average of 7G, 6A for 13P; 1.1 PS
- No NHL Playoffs
- Adjusted: 20G, 67A for 87P
- Adjusted 82-game average[2. This is a joke]: 24G, 81A for 105P
- Traded twice in his prime within the NHL, then traded out of the NHL, waived once.
- Top 5 in Assists once
- Top 5 in APG once
- Top 2? D[3. By points] on one PCHA Stanley Cup Finalist
- Unknown role[4. No data] on one Allan Cup Champion (’19 Tigers)
Does not belong.