- NHL: 1928-37; 9 seasons, 2 quality[1. By modern standards of PPG]
- 74G, 86A for 160P in 402 games
- Era: Blair is 11th in Goals, GPG, Points, PPG and OPS, 10th in Assists and APG, 12th in PS and 13th in Games[2. Of the 15 players to play in at least 400 games between 1928 and 1937]
- 82-game average: 15G, 17A for 33P
- 3-year peak (1928-31): 44-game average of 11G, 11A for 23P
- Playoffs: 6G, 6A for 12P in 38 games
- Adjusted: 140G, 299A for 439P
- Adjusted 82-game average: 29G, 61A for 90P
- Traded near the end of his career.
- Top 10 Offensive Player[3. By Offensive Point Shares] once (’29)
- Top 5 in Assists once
- Top 5 in Points once.
- Top 3 Forward[4. Led playoffs in assists] on one Final Four (’29 Maple Leafs), Top 6 Forward[5. By points] on one Champion (’32 Maple Leafs), one Runner Up (’33 Maple Leafs) and one Final Four (’33 Maple Leafs), Role Player[6. By points] on one Runner Up (’36 Maple Leafs), Injured[7. By games played] on one Runner Up (’35 Maple Leafs)